Leaves and debris can truly be a thorn for pool owners. The good thing is, you don’t have to keep slaving to keep your pool clean. With pool cleaner, you can easily handle your pool cleaning yourself without having to expend so much energy and time,
Seeing that the market is quite saturated, one question a lot of persons ask is, what is the best pool cleaner for leaves to buy? I’ll be listing about seven options totally worth considering.
7 Best Pool Cleaner for Leaves
1. VINGLI Automatic Pool Cleaner in-Ground
The VINGLI Automatic Pool Cleaner helps you to conveniently clean the mess in your pool. It cleans everything from dirt, sand to even hair. It also offers a very easy assembly package. Unlike some other pool cleaners, this one is almost noiseless.
It comes with an upgrading hose that is durable and can stand the test of time. The upgrading hose is also scuff resistant. When contacted tight enough, it will prevent air from escaping.
- Easy and quick assembly
- Noiseless cleaning
- Durable scuff-resistant upgrading hose
- Premium rubber disks for a wider cleaning path
2. Zodiac MX6 In-ground Suction Side Pool Cleaner
On our list as well as the Zodiac MX6 In-ground Suction Side Pool Cleaner. This number has a number of great features. For one, its innovative low-flow construction makes it suitable for pools having 2-speed pumps. Its cyclonic suction technology allows for thorough vacuuming.
Its articulating turbine blade helps it to aggressively climb and clean your pool’s walls. You don’t have to worry if you aren’t tech-savvy as its swiveling hoses allow for a stress-free assembly. To complete its awesomeness, it comes with a weir valve, a 90-degree twist-lock elbow, a flow regulator, and a hose protector.
- Swiveling hoses for a quick and easy setup
- Cyclonic suction for unmatched vacuuming
- Articulating turbine blades that aids wall-climbing
- Only suitable for inground pools
3. Polaris Vac-Sweep 280 Pressure Side Pool Cleaner
If you’re looking for a pool cleaner that sure gets the work done, you might want to consider the Polaris Vac-Sweep 280 Pressure Side Pool Cleaner. It goes as far as being able to clean up even pebbles. This pool cleaner offers very impressive features at an affordable rate.
For one, it can be used in all inground pools. It also promises to excellently vacuums, sweeps, and scrubs the floors and walls of your pool. It has a large opening that helps it take in bulky debris.
- Large capacity filter bag
- Can be used in all in-ground pools
- In-line back-up valve for automatic and continuous cleaning
- Doesn’t come with a booster pump
4. Zodiac Baracuda G3 Kit with Advanced Suction-Side Automatic Pool Wall/Floor Cleaner
The Zodiac Baracuda G3 Kit pool cleaner is definitely worth mentioning. It takes in small and medium-sized debris with ease. Its construction also helps it to climb and thoroughly clean the walls and steps of your pool. It offers a noise-free performance, so you can be sure you won’t be bugged by noise.
It features an automatic flow keeper valve that helps to regulate water flow and ensure that cleaning performance remains at the very best. Its wheel deflectors help it move into and clean, even the tightest of corners. It boasts of scuff-resistant long-lasting hoses. Theses hoses help to keep off scuffs from the surface of your pool.
- Cleans small to medium-sized debris
- Quiet cleaning
- Unparalleled suction technology
- Anti-stick design
- Automatic cleaning
- Doesn’t come with a hose hanger
5. Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner
The Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner is another exceptional pick. It is ideal for pools that are up to 50ft. It will not just take the work off your hands; it will leave your pool looking great and sparling. Its dual scrubbing brushes ensure that even the tiniest of dirt is wiped clean.
Its premium filtering ability will surely leave you with a satisfied smirk. Unlike pressure and suction pool cleaners, this one helps to conserve energy. It also allows for a pump and hose-free cleaning. It features an automatic three settings scheduler that helps you choose between every day, every other day, and every third day.
- Tangle-free swivel cable
- Smart navigation
- Powerful scrubbing power
- Twin cartridge filter
- Wall climbing ability
- Doesn’t come with the smartphone connection feature
6. Zodiac Baracuda G3 Advanced Suction Side Automatic Pool Cleaner
Looking for a hassle-free cleaning experience? Then you might want to consider the Zodiac Baracuda G3 Advanced Suction Side Automatic Pool Cleaner. It is ideal for cleaning small to medium-sized debris. It helps to thoroughly clean the walls, floors, and steps of your pool.
It features a long-life diaphragm that provides for reliability. Its quick-release cassette allows you to easily access the diaphragm when you need to. Also, this pool cleaner can be used on a variety of floor types without stress. Its 36-finned disc helps in providing a wide cleaning path.
More so, you don’t have to worry about tight areas as there’s not a place this pool cleaner cannot reach. Finally, its wheel deflator ensures a smooth ride while cleaning.
- Anti-stick design
- Finned disk allows for maximum adhesion
- No-tool assembly
- Quiet cleaning operation
- Suction cleaners consume energy
7. Zodiac MX8 Suction-Side Cleaner
Of course, this list would not have been complete without the Zodiac MX8 Suction Cleaner. This pool cleaner promises to clean anything from sand to dirt and leaves. It features a low-flow pool cleaner that works very fast. With this pool cleaner, you can be assured of a clean pool in only a matter of minutes.
Its dual cyclonic suction provides for powerful vacuuming. Furthermore, unlike some other pool cleaner, this one easily takes in large-sized debris. It is also really good when it comes to climbing walls and maneuvering tight surfaces.
- Twist-lock hose with quick disconnect for optimal performance
- Energy-efficient construction
- Wide cleaning path
- Very fast
- Not suitable for above ground pools
What Pool Cleaner Is Best For Me?
Generally, we have about four different kinds of pool cleaners. There’s the robotic pool cleaner, suction pool cleaner, pressure pool cleaner, and the manual pool cleaner. Everything that has been reviewed so far falls into one of these. You could determine what’s best for you based on what you prefer.
- Robotic pool cleaner, as the name implies, is more automatic and autonomous. Meaning that you don’t need any extra effort when they are connected. All you have to do is plug them and return to meet a sparkling pool. This is by far the most expensive, but it is also the least stressful to use.
- Pressure-side pool cleaner, which relies on the water on the pressurized area of the pump to be powered. Although like robotic cleaners, it comes with its own filter bag, all the same, it still relies on your pool’s pump and filters to work. It’s cheaper than the robotic pool cleaner but more expensive than the other.
- Suction pool cleaners, on the other hand, depends on your pool’s pump for suction in order to evacuate debris. This type is more affordable than the previous two, but also more physically demanding.
- Manual pool cleaner: This is by far the cheapest pool cleaner available. It’s more stressful to use manual pool cleaners as it is you basically doing the work with your cleaner.
I hope you thoroughly went through the best pool cleaner for leaves review. Of course, no product is absolutely perfect. They always come with their fair share of pros and cons. All the same, the ones listed here are definitely options worth considering.