Nothing matches the comfort and luxury of the best electric sauna in a home.
But things can be tough if you do not know the right heater to keep the steam flowing.
That leads to the question, what is the best electric sauna heater? Find out the review of the top six models and the buying guide.
Top 6 Electric Sauna Heaters Reviews
The products in this review can provide you with the warm water you desire to relax in your sauna after a tiring day.
1. Coasts AM60MIM 6 kW Wet and Dry Sauna Heater
Let this heater provide you with the ideal water temperature to relax in after a tiring day. Its features are:
- Home and commercial use: The model offers both the commercial and home settings to let you use it for business or home use.
- For small and medium saunas: AM60MIM was designed for ALEKO brand saunas, but also works for small to medium-sized products.
- Rust resistance: The inner and outer tanks of the heater are made of corrosion and rust-free galvanized sheet.
- Durable model: It handles high temperatures thanks to its design and can last for years.
- CE Certified: One great thing is you can count on energy efficiency since the heater is CE certified.
- Technical details: The product requires up to 20v and 6 kW to function effectively.
- Safety cut off: You can bet on security due to the high-temperature protection cut off.
2. Wotefusi Sauna Heater Stove 9 kW – Stainless Steel Panel
Enjoy the high-quality heating services of this sauna by installing it in your home. You get these features:
- Wall mounting: It takes less space when installing since it is a mall-mounted product.
- Durable body: The product is made of 430 stainless steel shells that can handle beatings.
- Thermal fuse: Another feature is the chromel-filament thermal fuse that adds to the durability.
- Compact design: You can easily fit the sauna heater in limited spaces because it comes with a small structure.
- Easy installation: The product guarantees you easy installation and maintenance.
- Meets European standards: It is also a heater that meets universal standards and safety.
- Digital controller: An exemption feature that makes it easy to operate the sauna heater.
- Technical specifications: You can use a 220v socket to power the heater and use 9 kW.
3. HUUM 9 kW Drop Design Electric Sauna Heater
Every drop of water that touches this heater provides the perfect steam to leave your body rejuvenated. Here are some of its features:
- Unique drop design: The design maximizes heat by keeping the stones hot longer to deliver a better experience.
- Easy to use: Another notable feature is the control console UKU that combines safety and ease of use.
- Child safety lock: The unit has a child safety lock, overheating protection, and door sensor.
- User manual: The manual gives you an easy time when installing your sauna heater.
- Warranty and support: You can seek help via email and phone, and you get a long-term warranty.
- Universal electric system: The model was designed for 240v and 60hz electrical systems.
- Local remote control: That makes it easier to operate compared to units with knobs or buttons.
4. Wotefusi Sauna Heater Stove 9 kW – Aluminum Panel
The heater is recommended for users who want to install a sauna heater in a limited place. Here are its features:
- Wall mounting: You can mount this model on a wall, meaning that it only takes less space.
- Aluminum coating sheets: They play a crucial role in ensuring effective heat transfer and provide durability.
- Universal fitting: The heater allows you to connect to 220v power sources.
- Thermal fuse: It is a feature that makes your heater safe and is made of chromel-filament.
- Convenience: Another great thing is you can easily install the unit and maintain it.
- Compact design: You can also bet the unit is dense enough to take less space.
- Outer digital controller: The feature makes it easier to control the temperature without a hassle.
- Efficient: You get to relax in warm water every time you want to use your sauna.
5. VICO 90240 Ultra Sauna Electric Heater
Vico brand did years of research to develop the perfect heater, and that is when the 90240 was produced. Some of its features include:
- Convention airflow: The feature comes in handy to ensure you get a compact heater without a fan.
- Longer life: One great thing about the conventional airflow is it gives your heater a longer life.
- Quality material: Another great thing is the heavy-duty 300 stainless steel material that prevents corrosion and rust.
- For all temperatures: You can use the heater with confidence no matter where you are located.
- Unique design: It is a design that ensures as much water gets sprayed on the stone without splashing around.
- Sixty minutes control: The other feature is the 60 minutes control that guarantees timed operation.
6. KUEHNE WUHUA 4.5kW Sauna Heater Stoven 220v
Another sauna heater that can guarantee you warmth when using your sauna is this 4.5kw model. Here are its features:
- 220v/4.5kW: The model uses the standard power supply of single-phase, making it a universal one.
- Quality stones: Another feature is the 12.5 kg stones that help to heat the water.
- Inner controller: The feature makes it easier to operate the system when you want to use the sauna.
- Easy installation: You can easily install the heater, and it does not require a lot of maintenance.
- Durable heater: It is a model that lasts for decades without rusting or getting damaged.
Buying Guide: Electric Sauna Heaters
There are many aspects that you should consider when choosing a sauna heater. They include:
- Size: The right sauna should fit your home to ensure that you do not ruin your spa room. That size should also meet the need of the place you wish to heat.
- Heat-Up Time: A heater that heats up fast cannot provide longer-lasting effects. You should ensure that the model you get allows you to use a thermometer to measure the heat.
- Controller: The controller can affect how your heater performs. An external controller is preferred because it lets you control the temperature when you are outside or inside the room.
- Material: A product made of quality material ensures that it lasts longer compared to one made of low-quality one. Some elements to consider are stainless steel, aluminum, and Teflon.
- Set-Up: Another thing you should consider is the set-up process as it can cost you more to install. Go for a model that does not require you to call a professional.
- Budget: It is also recommended you pick a heater that you can afford. Some products are made for all price ranges and are of quality construction.
- Installation method: You should also consider the installation, which includes a wall-mounted and stand-alone heater. Pick a model that can meet your spas needs and others that gives you the service you desire.
- Warranty period: These heaters are quite expensive, and that is the reason you should consider a model with over a five-year warranty.
- Power rating: All the products in our review have a power rating because it is a vital feature you should consider. A product with more kilowatts allows the sauna to get more heat.
Choosing the best electric sauna heaters can be easy if you know the features to look for, the best brands, and where to buy. You can now pick the right unit to meet your needs.